Am 04.03.2011, 08:58 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <>:

> If we always send UTF-8, their current implementation doesn't make much
> sense to me. Don't know if we really should try to fall back to all the
> charsets mentioned in Accept-Charset. But at least we should *always*
> try UTF-8 decoding first.

I'm not sure if this is directly related but I remember Withers having a
discussion (alright, shouting match) with Andreas about cycling through
all kinds of encoding possibilities on the resolver. I can't find the
thread at the moment but I think it related to the way templates could be
edited TTW or how to handle situations of mixed encoding.

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research
German Office