On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:20:05 +0100 you wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 11:56:05AM -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
>> Too many never-resolve failures in our buildbots makes their output just
>> noise:  the amount of effort required to diagnose the cause of a failure
>> seems to have no payoff if we don't get them each cleared up.
> +100 to any method of reducing that noise. Continuously failing
> buildbots shouldn't make the system unusable.

Well I did some... Pinned z3c.pt and Chameleon versions.
Others are welcome too.

Best regards,
Quote of the day:
I have read Plato and Cicero sayings that are very wise and beautiful;
but I never read in either of them: "Come unto me all ye that labour and
are heavy laden and I will give thee rest."
- St. Augustine