Hi,

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:52, Martijn Faassen <faas...@startifact.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On 05/10/2011 06:55 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:
>
>> Constructive criticism and feedback is welcome _now_.
>
> Application servers has Zope & BlueBream.
> [...]

Speaking of

http://beta.zope.org/the-world-of-zope

We at Nexedi would appreciate if ERP5 was mentioned on that page as
well. Possibly in a "Zope Based Applications" section (where Zenoss
could also fit nicely). Something like:

ERP5 is a full featured Open Source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
solution including customer relationship management (CRM), production
management (MRP), supply chain management (SCM), product design
management (PDM), accounting, human resources, e-commerce and many
others.

Link: http://www.erp5.com/

Thanks,

Leo