On 6/6/11 16:48 , Tres Seaver wrote:
>>> These two are both the "segfault-at-exit" issue.
>> I finally took the time to install me a virtual machine with Ubuntu
>> 64bit on it. And I was able to reproduce the issue!
>> It's not a segfault at exit, but actually happens inside a test:
>> test_interfaces (Acquisition.tests) (0.001 s)
>> test_mixed_explicit_and_explicit (Acquisition.tests)Segmentation fault
>> Or to get the issue quicker:
>> $ bin/alltests -s Acquisition -t test_mixed_explicit_and_explicit
>> Running zope.testrunner.layer.UnitTests tests:
>>   Set up zope.testrunner.layer.UnitTests in 0.000 seconds.
>> Segmentation fault
>> I haven't yet tried to debug the problem itself.
> I cannot reproduce on my "native" Ubuntu x86_64 machine using a
> built-from-scratch Python 2.7.1::

On the specific buildslave machine I tested with a python-2.7 built from
scratch, re-ran bootstrap.py, bin/buildout, bin/alltests and all tests

It seems the python-2.7 from the "deadsnakes" PPA that is installed on
this buildmachine behaves badly. I do not know why, and I do not really
feel like investigating it. I'll remove the python-2.7 PPA install from
this machine we'll start using the hand-build python-2.7 instead.

regards, jw