Hello Jonah,

Thanks for the reply.

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 09:53 -0700, Jonah Crawford wrote:
> Joshua - persistence in zope occurs based on assignment of values. You
> have to explicitly assign the values your form collects to the object
> you're persisting. That object then gets pickled to the ZODB as long
> as there's an assignment to an object in the ZODB. Events have nothing
> to do with it.
>
> Post some code examples if this isn't helpful enough.

I was trying to add a non persistent object to the BTreeContainer. I was
of the notion that I don't need to make my object persistent explicitly,
as I am adding it to the persistent btree container. The add operation
was successful but the modify operation on my object failed to persist.
Making my object persistent solved the issue.

--
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited