On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Hanno Schlichting <ha...@hannosch.eu> wrote:
> Ideally I'd like to get avoid storing such information in the ZODB at
> all and would much prefer a volatile attribute, a thread local or
> something on the filesystem. But maybe I'm missing something here were
> this information needs to be shared across workers running on
> different machines.

I do believe that's the case.  Increasing the period is probably safe.

Another strategy you can employ is to use a separate database for the zc.async
bookkeeping; that could have different pack policies or a completely different
storage implementation.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities."