Hello Michael,

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 12:46 +0200, Michael Howitz wrote:
> Some time a ago I wrote a blog post about objects with attributes
> which are unique in their container [1].
> Besides it is written in German you might get the clue from the code
> examples.
> [1]
> http://blog.gocept.com/zope3-objekte-mit-eindeutigen-titeln-innerhalb-eines-ordners

Thanks for your excellent article. Google translate helped me to
understand your German text :)

Instead of going via the constraint approach I will try using your

I see many people using z3c.form it makes me wonder whether to follow
their trail or to stick with zope.formlib.

Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited