On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 02:00, Zope tests summarizer <nore...@zope.org> wrote:
> Non-OK results
> --------------
>
> [1]    FAILED  ZTK 1.1dev / Python2.7.2 Linux 64bit
>       https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2011-November/053119.html

Hi,
regarding the network time outs happening a lot lately. I am a bit out
of the loop whats possible with buildbot, but I've seen a solution for
this issue in the jenkins builders for Plone. They have a build that
just checks out code. The actual tests are then run as a dependant
build, but only if the checkout of step one worked. The builds are
independent, so the code actually gets checked out twice. But the nice
effect is, that we wouldn't get false errors because of network
issues.

Any of our buildbot admins sees this as feasable and might share his
configuration of how to do it?

Best regards,

      Patrick