On 05/01/2012 21:07, Fred Drake wrote:
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Chris Withers<ch...@simplistix.co.uk>  wrote:
Is there any way in ZConfig to allow a file that looks like this:
...or some other way of spelling multi-line values for a key?

Nope, sorry.  I played with adding that at one point, but didn't have
enough time or motivation.  There are a lot of limitations in the current
syntax.

Meh, I find it covers all things that should be covered pretty well :-)

Out of interest, if I implemented support for filters inside handler sections, would you crank out a release?

Would Zope's schema need to change to get that or does Zope 2 use ZConfig's logger schema for handlers?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk