On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Gediminas Paulauskas <mene...@pov.lt> wrote:
> The majority of failures are in zope.testrunner, due to recent update
> of versions. The offending one is testtools 0.9.13. With testtools
> 0.9.12 the tests pass.

Thanks for looking at those.

I hopefully fixed the Zope 4 failures - related to not being allowed
to download elementtree from effbot.org.

I also likely fixed the winbot problems, which were due to missing
binary eggs. Specifically zope.index 3.6.3 had no tag in Subversion,
so the wineggbuilder couldn't create binary eggs for this release.

I'm installing security updates on the winbot and will restart it in a
few moments.

Let's see what this night results will bring us.

Hanno