On 29 August 2012 15:44, Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com> wrote:
> On 08/29/2012 09:25 AM, Tres Seaver wrote:
>> That base class has been gone since ZConfig 2.9.2.  I don't think the
>> Zope2 trunk has pinned / unpinned ZConfig in a long time, so I'm not
>> sure why it would just now break (ZConfig 2.9.2 was released in
>> February, and 2.9.3 in June).
> I just pushed a change to the Zope2 trunk to use the new speling.

While Tres fixed the error on Zope trunk, the same fix is still needed
by zLOG. According to

This package has been re-integrated into the Zope2 package. Maintenance
happens on the 2.11 branch and new development could occur inside

However, Zope 2.12, 2.13 and trunk still use the egg and the only
place it seems to exist in that package is at
/Zope/branches/2.11/lib/python/zLOG, presumably where it was moved
from during eggification.

I'm going to restore zLOG trunk by copying in the current 2.11 branch
so it can be fixed in a similar manner.