Hi Laurence!

Laurence Rowe wrote:
Now that you've cleaned up Products.Five in Zope trunk, what should
other packages that use ``makeClass`` and ``makeClassForTemplate``
change to?

Well. I wasn't aware of the fact that other packages use these constructors. Please let me know if you think additional BBB support is needed.

For five.formlib I simply exchanged ``makeClass`` for ``type`` and
``makeClassForTemplate`` for ``SimpleViewClass``, see:

Would these changes be ok for packages that want to continue working
with Zope 2.13?

AFAICS it's fine to use the ``type`` constructor instead of ``makeClass`` in Zope 2.13.

``SimpleViewClass`` is not available in Zope 2.13, so that part will not work in Zope 2.13. ``makeClassForTemplate`` has a slightly different signature, but the way five.formlib uses it should work with both versions. So I would fall back to ``makeClassForTemplate`` if import of ``SimpleViewClass`` doesn't work.