On 09/04/2012 04:04 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Adam GROSZER <agroszer...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 09/04/2012 03:43 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:

Who are the developers responsible for maintining the z3c.* packages?
These failures have been running too long.

I'll get to them, I'm just a bit busy.

Alex, Jim, you guys have moved zc.buildout out of our normal workflow.  I
think that makes this set of test failures your respondibility.

I can stop the winbot sending those mails or send them to anywhere/anyone
you want.

For now, you can send them to me.

Done, so Jim and me get mails on failures.
Anyone else interested raise your hands.

We have a travis-ci setup, but I think that's
only for buildout2 atm.

I've seen it building the 1.6.x branch too.
Kicked me on failures.

I personally would care about zc.buildout tests/failures, because it's sorta
basic ZTK/zope infrastructure.

Best regards,
Quote of the day:
Don't suspect your friends -- turn them in!