On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Adam GROSZER <agros...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think I'm missing linux buildbots for our packages.
> ZTK itself seems to be well tested, but stand alone packages, most
> importantly trunks seem to have no public buildbots (or just I missed them?)

At the moment all linux buildbots are already on 0.8.x and there seems
to be an issue with sending mails, because none of the buildbots sends
mails to the mailing list and nobody knows why.

I have a running jenkins server again, I am not sure yet if this will
stay on longtime, but I just added a test for zopetoolkit trunk with
python2.7.
It tests only the ztk packages for now.

zope.component seems to be weird, the tests_standalone assume the zope
packages to test are available for the used python interpreter which
is not the case when using buildout. Any idea what is wrong here? Atm
my setup deletes this file after checkout to avoid that test failure.