On 11/30/2012 09:02 AM, Charlie Clark wrote:
Am 30.11.2012, 08:29 Uhr, schrieb Adam GROSZER <agroszer...@gmail.com>:

I think I had the same. My hunch was IE, but had no repro.
If you *have* a repro, you could log the *whole* raw request input and
investigate what's the difference.

Hi Adam,

this is different from the usual IE & Safari shenanigans which were
related to the accept_charset not being sent and Zope making a bad
guess. I can reproduce the error without difficulty in Opera. I'm going
to try a new instance of the site and see how that behaves.

Charlie

Opera? which version and OS and whatnot?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER