I thought I have was part of the buildout organization, but I am not now. I
noticed because I wanted to recreate a branch that went missing.

Could I either get commit access or could somebody recreate the 1.6.x
branch. There is a buildout extension that breaks because of the missing

There seems to be no way to identify where exactly the branch was deleted,
but the last mention of the branch is

Committed by Adam. I don't know if that was a merge that removed the branch
or not, but as a starting point for a resurrected 1.6.x branch it seems bo
ge good enough

Best regards,