Op 16-01-13 18:47, Tres Seaver schreef:
[3]    FAILED  winbot / z3c.ptcompat_py_265_32
https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-January/071440.html


Same error related to the recent zope.pagetemplates changes.

This is a test that passes with standard zope.pagetemplates, but fails in combination with Chameleon. It is in a recursion test that has been added in zope.pagetemplate 4.0.0.

I have now added a bin/testcompat script in the zope.pagetemplates buildout to test with z3c.pt(compat) plus Chameleon.

The expected output for this test is:

<!-- See https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.pagetemplate/+bug/732972 -->
<ul>
 <li>root</li>
 <li>
 <ul>
 <li>first</li>
</ul>
 </li>
 <li>
 <ul>
 <li>second</li>
</ul>
 </li>
</ul>

The real output is:

<!-- See https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.pagetemplate/+bug/732972 -->
<ul>
 <li>root</li>
 <li>
 <ul>
 <li>first</li>

</ul>
 </li>
 <li>
 <ul>
 <li>second</li>

</ul>
 </li>
</ul>

The difference is that the two inner '</ul>' get an extra line before them with a single space character.

I have tried a few changes in the test template to see if that would result in the output html being the same with and without Chameleon, but that did not work.

Possibly this needs a change not in zope.pagetemplate but in Chameleon or one of the other packages.


--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl

_______________________________________________
Zope-Dev maillist  -  Zope-Dev@zope.org
https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists -
https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to