Hi,

Disclaimer: it's been a while since I actively followed zope-dev and grok-dev. So, please forgive me my ignorance.

Spurred by the recent ZTK-2.0 discussion, I'm trying to get back on track on the topics of 1) migrating package to github and 2) porting packages to Python 3.

As a first step, I'd like to get the packages directly related to Grok moved over to github.

Could someone perhaps tell me if there's a guideline document, some kind of recipe, or perhaps a "conclusive" posting on the mailinglist on how to proceed on this topic?

Thanks in advance for any pointers!!

kind regards, jw