On 03/07/2013 09:51 AM, Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 01:00:02AM +0000, Zope tests summarizer wrote:

Oh, right, the bootstrap step is

   c:\Python26_32\python.exe c:\buildmaster\bootstrap.py

everything is clear now.

(Including the fact that most packages I try to build locally fail
because their bootstrap is too old.  I was wondering why they didn't
fail en-masse on winbot.)

Ohh yeah, there's some crap laying around regarding bootstraps.
This was the easy solution.
Now that we seem to care about the packages again I could switch it back to the package's own bootstrap.

Best regards,
Quote of the day:
Faith on a full stomach may be simply contentment- but if you have it when you're hungry, it's genuine.
- Frank A. Clark