On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 01:00:02AM +0000, Zope tests summarizer wrote:
> [1]    Still Failing - zopetoolkit_trunk - Build # 207

Same four persistent import errors.

Back in February I thought these were caused by an incorrect setup.py in
ZODB.  That's been fixed, yet the errors persist.  And I can't reproduce
them using upstream master checkouts of, e.g., zope.container or
zope.traversal.

> [2]    winbot / z3c.form_py_265_32

We're out of the lxml swamp and get exciting new failures!

\r\n instead of \n

> [3]    winbot / z3c.formui_py_265_32

Network error while fetching distribute during bootstrap.

Aside: I sometimes hate how the new buildout 2.0 bootstrap.py always
downloads distribute.py.  It could at least use the buildout cache.

> [4]    winbot / z3c.layer.ready2go_py_265_32
> [5]    winbot / z3c.pagelet_py_265_32

Last builds succeeded for both!

Marius Gedminas
--