I am trying to use z3c.jsonrpc to write an endpoint in GroupServer (
http://groupserver.org/), an listserv/web forum hybrid built on Zope 2.
However, it seems that the JSON server is not handling application/json
requests, and I can not figure out why.

You can see the code for my attempted implementation at
Don't worry if you encounter an SSL certificate warning, that's pretty

api_rpc_test.py in particular contains the class that is my attempt to
implement a JSON-RPC endpoint. It started off as a zope.formlib form, so
there's still vestigial methods form that; invite is the only real method
of interest.

I'm able to start GroupServer with the gs.group.member.invite.json as it is
above. However, when I attempt to invoke the invite method via JSON-RPC:

curl -i -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Accept:
application/json'" -d '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "invite", "params":
{"foo": "bar"}, "id": 1}' http://localhost/groups/example_group/

the response I receive is the HTML I would receive from a standard request
to that address (note: /groups/example_group/ implements

I've attempted to use zope.testbrowser as described at
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/z3c.jsonrpc/#testing with slight variations:

>>> from zope.testbrowser.testing import Browser
>>> browser = Browser()
>>> siteURL = 'http://samus/groups/example_group'
>>> browser.post(siteURL + '/content', "{'method':'hello', 'id':1}",

The result of this is :zope.configuration.exceptions.ConfigurationError: No
registered publisher found for (POST/application/json)

api_rpc_test.py is definitely being read during the launch of GroupServer,
and the whole application is able to load. I'm also able to execute all of
the code in the section at

I'm not sure what else to do, nor am I entirely sure what is wrong. I'd
appreciate any help anybody can offer on this.