Hi All,

How do I install multiple instances of Zope that are valid Windows Services in W2K3 w/ SP1 installed? i.e. start like an automatic service on startup?

Only the initial instance that gets created during the installation process gets associated with a Hardware Profile, "Profile1" here.  (cmd: services.msc -> Zope Instance at D:\Core-Instance -> Log On tab -> Profile1 is listed in the properties.

If I try to run the Zope installer again to create another Windows service instance, it does not get associated with a Hardware Profile like the first.  (e.g. services.msc -> Zope Instance at D:\Next-Instance -> brings up a complaint dialog:

"Configuration Manager: The specified Device ID is not a valid Device ID.  Indeed, the properties box has NO entry for a Hardware Profile of any kind.

And all other services created with the Create Zope Instance tool require manual start.

Thank you.