Am 16.06.2005 um 16:09 schrieb Zachery Bir:

Hey, all.

I'm working on the remaining test glitches for use with Zope 2.8.0. Should be finished with the ScriptablePlugin before too long, and I hope to include some Zelenium functional tests to PAS. I'll work on getting all the appropriate plugins playing with optional prefixes (offering them up, when necessary).

I hope to have a new release by mid-next week at the latest.

Is your branch current compared to the trunk, or are there changes in the trunk, which are not in your branch. I would like to test integrating your changes in our app.

With regards,