Luis Flavio Rocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to PAS and would like to know if there is an authenticator to
> NT Domains.

Like Chris said, the 'ActiveDirectory Multi Plugin' should be able to
authenticate against 'Active Directory' *wink*. If your Zope server happens to
be running on Windows and the machine is part of a Windows Domain, we've just
got a ADSI plugin based on 'ActiveDirectory Multi Plugin' that should make
things a lot easier to configure. We also have NTLM challenge, extraction and
authorization working which means *real* single sign-on.

> Also, I would like to know if someone is using PlonePAS and how is it status.

It's looking much better than in April but still has some way to go.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC