Luis Flavio Rocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi,
> I'm new to PAS and would like to know if there is an authenticator to
> NT Domains.

Like Chris said, the 'ActiveDirectory Multi Plugin' should be able to
authenticate against 'Active Directory' *wink*. If your Zope server happens to
be running on Windows and the machine is part of a Windows Domain, we've just
got a ADSI plugin based on 'ActiveDirectory Multi Plugin' that should make
things a lot easier to configure. We also have NTLM challenge, extraction and
authorization working which means *real* single sign-on.

> Also, I would like to know if someone is using PlonePAS and how is it status.

It's looking much better than in April but still has some way to go.

Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC