On 14 Jul 2005, at 05:09, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

Luis Flavio Rocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi,

I'm new to PAS and would like to know if there is an authenticator to
NT Domains.

Like Chris said, the 'ActiveDirectory Multi Plugin' should be able to
authenticate against 'Active Directory' *wink*. If your Zope server happens to be running on Windows and the machine is part of a Windows Domain, we've just got a ADSI plugin based on 'ActiveDirectory Multi Plugin' that should make things a lot easier to configure. We also have NTLM challenge, extraction and
authorization working which means *real* single sign-on.

Sidnei, are you guys going to release those plugins (including the NTLM ones) or is that all for-pay?

jens