On 23 Feb 2006, at 15:27, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Wichert, can you quantify "about to hit the streets"? I would assume
for a Plone alpha a PAS beta is perfectly fine, and that could be cut
right away. For the Plone 2.5 final a PAS final release would be
appropriate, and that gives us time to work the collector a bit.

It was planned for last Friday but postponed due to issues running on
Zope 2.9 which are now resolved. Yesterday the only holdbacks were a new
CMFFormController release (now in I believe) and PAS & PluginRegistry
releases. So basically within 12 hours after you cut a release seems
a good estimate.

I'm traveling for the rest of the day and can only commit to cutting a release on Saturday if that's OK.


Zope-PAS mailing list

Reply via email to