Previously Tres Seaver wrote:
> My understanding of PlonePAS was that is was a "canned setup" for a PAS
> instance.  I didn't realize that it provided additional skins as well,
> and in fact I don't know why it would do that.

PlonePAS includes three kind of things: extra methods to provide a fair
amount of compatibility with GRUF, extra features (local role plugins,
mutable properties, etc.) and a set of templates to allow Plone to work
with (Plone)PAS.

In PlonePAS 2.x and Plone 2.5 all the templates have been moved
from PlonePAS to Plone. I have a branch for PAS on which I'll work to
merge at least some of the features from PlonePAS into PAS. The GRUF
backwards compability will disappear, proably in Plone 3.5.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.