Hi All,

Is there a plugin or initiative for authentication plugin between Plone / Zope and openSSO (formerly known as Sun Access manager) https://opensso.dev.java.net/

I would like to integrate our plone site into our portal site which is controled by the access manager (openSSO). I have been trying to write the plugin myself but got stuck because I did not know how to access clients (browsers) session cookies with python or zope's api..

What I would like to do is to get the value of the session cookie the access manager sets in the clients browser upon successful login and then invoke the web service via soap with the cookie value which returns the user name that I will then pass over to Zope. However I found this task impossible to do because I was not able to find the way to access client session cookies with python or zope.
Or I'm wrong...??

Please help

Thanks

Serge