Hi.
(I'm not native English Speaker.Sorry for my poor English.)

I'm using Plone + SQLPASPlugin.The version I use is below.
Plone 2.5.1,
CMF-1.6.2,
Zope (Zope 2.9.5-final, python 2.4.3, win32),
Five 1.3.7,
Python 2.4.3 (#69, Mar 29 2006, 17:35:34) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)],
PIL 1.1.5

SQLPASPlugin 0.62b2

I installed SQLPASPlugin and succeeded in acquire the authentication against
SQL data source.(The DBMS which I use is "Microsoft SQL Server 2000").
In addition I tried mapping of columns to other user properties,but It didn't
work well.
I want to map the "mailaddress" column in the table to the "email" property and
"firstname" column in the table to the "fullname" property,so the settings of
"col_mapping" is below.

-------------------
mailaddress/email
firstname/fullname

I repeated trial and error.
I found that when "col_mapping" is just one line,(ex. firstname/fullname) it
works well,but "col_mapping" is above two lines it doesn't work completely(In
this case,only first line of mapping is successful).

Can you suggest me how to go about this problem?
Thanks.

----
Tomohiko HORI([EMAIL PROTECTED])