On 2/2/07, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Instead of adding yet another plugin type (I think there are too many
as it is), shouldn't this be handled by an overridden plugin of one
of the standard types, like maybe an overridden properties plugin?

I think this is a very narrowly focused functionality that only very
few users may ever need. Providing a more specialized "standard"
plugin for a specific customer with that need is what I would do
instead.

Are you suggesting to add an IPropertiesPlugin and order it last so
that it can look at what properties the user have and raise an
exception?

Sounds definitely hackish, but could work.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214