Dear users,

I am fairly new to zope. i am not much of a computer scientist but I can do some programming.
ok so here is my problem:

I have ot create a web page, which asks the user for some inputs and upload of a data file. The input values and the file name (the uploaded file will be saved on the server) are to be written to a text file that will be saved on the server. This text file will then be given as input to a perl program that will read and do some calculations.

Now I have reached so far:
I have created a web page which asks for user inputs.
Then when the user submits the form :
a) I create another web page that shows the user what all he has inputted and , b) also send the input ( thought he set parameter list) to a python script.

Now I am not able to understand ???
1) how to write all the set of parameter that python script has got onto a text file ( i do not clearly understand about the limitations of script in zope context)
2) Also how do I call a perl script from this python script.

Any pointers will be very helpful. Also any example of similar code will be beneficial.

Thanks a lot for your time

Zope-perl maillist  -