Tommy Ditlev Henriksen schrieb:
I sincerly hope someone here on this list is able to help me, I am starting
to run out of hope, which is not a nice thing at all??

Iam trying to install Pyperl on Solaris x86 5.10:
Active Perl , v5.10.0

Basically pyperl is unmaintained for several years now. I guess it does not work with a modern version of Perl (and Python). So if you really need it, either:
a) Use a somewhat older operating system like RHEL 4 with Python 2.3 and
   Perl 5.8 - that should work.
b) Hack pyperl to make it compatible with the latest versions of Python/Perl.

sorry for no being too helpful.

Zope-perl maillist  -