INTERNET  BUSINESS (TRUE) It's not  cheating. Careful  Unemployee: This
is the best way  to earn money. This is the True & Best Internet
Business. No need to go to  other job. If you  don't interest to do this
business, it sure defiantly you loss the one easiest  way to earn money.
Daily 1 hour enough to do this business. More hours gives  much more
money. You go to  spend your Browsing money only. If you  spend Browsing
Money maximum Rs.20 / Hour, you go to earn more than Rs...1000 /  Hour.
Your Job:  Advertising the SFI Company. More  details refer topic:
Actually what you  going to do this Business. Want to  earn more money
easily & freely & simply & quickly? Without investment.  No need credit
card. Believe me. 4$ (Rs.160) per one fulfilled  Application. Otherwise
minimum  1$.  (Freely & Easily  & Quickly & Simply)  More  than  Rs.20,
000  per  month. If your  extraordinary person you can earn more than
Rs.1000 per  hour. Only  3 steps taken 1 minute  only. Feel Free  to do
this, then you known. [  1)  Go to this  link.
<>  2) Fill up the application
fully and follow the website commands. 3) Confirm your personal
details. (Verification: 1) Go to My  Account 2) Go to the third topic My
Account  Information. 3) If your personal details wrong  change
manually, otherwise come to back. Go to Change Account Info. Then Change
your personal details. And submit your details. 4) And also confirm your
Commission  Payment options.             a) Select  the first option 1)
Check mailed to you
2)  Give your name to make checks payable to. And Click Update.  Once
you had given correct details then no need  to confirm again. The check
goes to that address correctly. That's all.) ] Condition: ·
If you didn't fulfill the application  fully you are rejected. If you
didn't interest to do this business 1.      You lost  more money earn
business freely & easily & simply &  quickly. 2.      Defiantly  you are
looser. Because it's an easiest way to earn money. Why you are very busy
man? If you can't spend at least 1minute for to known how to earn money?
If you keep on  doing this business correctly I sure no need you go to
other job. Because it  gives more than your expectation money. It's
TRUE. Hey unemployee do first then  you known... Click this link
<>  When  you are eligible:

  * After you submit the application you  will received SFI mail
immediately in your email (which good email id you given  in that
application). That mail contains a conformation link. You must enter
that link. One application form is shown. That application form asks
your  details... Which details you given is it your future check
receiving details. So  fill up the application correctly. ·
After completion of these steps fully  you are eligible to receive
check.  Business  Suggestion: 1.      Use separates (New one) Email-ID
for  this Business. Because unexpected number of mails comes to daily
which mail id  you given. This email id (New one) use to do this
business. Which good email id  you given in your application that email
id used to communicate sfimg business  and you (Continuously receiving
mail from sfimg and you send your enquiry to  sfimg.). So use two
separate email id. Now you go to fill up the application no  need new
one email id. When you going to do this business that time only you
need another one email id.  Why: Our job spread the link to world
(Example link:
<>   NUMBER)/CB).   Otherwise refer
topic:  Actually what you  going to do this Business: If any email id ok
to spread the link  except which email id given to application. Because
unexpected number of mails  comes to daily which mail id you to do this
business. To avoiding this problem  we going to do this method. Which
email id is not a problem but which link is  important. You can use
number of email id for spread the link. Finally:  <!--[if
!supportLists]-->1.       <!--[endif]-->Original email id used to
communicate  with sfimg company. <!--[if !supportLists]-->2.
<!--[endif]-->Other email ids used to spread the  link. 2.      Use <>   or <> <>  or <>   to send mails.  Because this
website gives to send our message to number of mails at one time  (Group
mail). How to  do you earn Money: Ø      The SFI Company teaches you
how  easily, quickly and freely how to earn money. Ø      This is
your business entering  website <>  .
Ø      The SFI ID is a number (example:  9******). Refer that number
in your first SFI received mail. Ø      Thus website contains what
details  you want.  Actually what you  going to do this Business: Ø
Go to <>  . Ø      Give your SFI
ID and Password. The SFI ID is a number (example:  9******). Refer that
number in your first SFI received mail. Ø      Click MY  ACCOUNT.
Ø      Click My  SFI Gateways. Ø      Click SFI Opportunity
Gateways. Ø      See
<>   NUMBER)/CB  Example:
<>  Ø      Spread  this link to
world. How? See Business Suggestion 2nd  point. Ø      This Link
contains one Application. That is how you enter to this Business.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->Ø       <!--[endif]-->Each  fulfilled
Application gives 4$. Example:  10 Application fulfilled means
10*4($)*40(Rs.) = Rs.1600 minimum.  *    You don't fulfill the
application. Only your job spread the application link to world. It
earns money  to you. If you fulfill the application, defiantly you loss
this business.  Because the sfi company watching every application
Internet Protocol Address  & Application Data. Its shows your fraud.
Keep mind.                 Advantage: That  Application is simple and
easy. Maximum 1 minute enough to fulfill the  application. It's asking
no credit card. Just your Personal details & your  life expectations.
That's all. Ø      Otherwise  you get minimum 1$. Ø      How You
See that? Ø      Click MY  ACCOUNT Ø      Click My  SFI Business
Reports. Ø      My  reports Last topic is Click Bucks. Ø
Click  that click bucks. Ø      See Sort  By: Ø      Select  the
month which Month You doing this business. Then click sort. Ø      It
shows  how many members are fulfilled the application. Ø      Full
access Affiliate means 4$. Ø      Affiliate  means minimum 1$. When
will you receive your check: Ø      After  1month when you joined
this business. (This time taken to verification.)  Example: If you
joined March, you will receive your check in May. Afterwards you
continuously receive your check every month whatever you earn. Ø  You
received your first check, then you will  receive your further checks
every month before 15th.  Ø  Keep on doing this business. How many
members you  invite to this business it's all money.  You don't waste
your  single rupee money also. It's all free except your browsing cost.
IT'S  ALL TRUE. TRUST ME. <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> KNOWN IS
NOTHING,  UNKOWN IS OCEAN.  Finally    Its true  is this link to earn
money. Any doubt sends offline or online message via yahoo  messenger. I
clear your doubt. My email ID is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
you want share this message to  other please forward to them. Otherwise
omit this  message.  Note: I  don't want to cheat anybody in my life.
Best of  Luck.  Thank you  for your co-operation.

Responder a