I made a login_form that allows user to input username and password and sends them to a login dtml method that checks username and password with a zobject that contain this attributes and redirect the users to a status sheet. How do I keep the username in the namespace so I can use it again in the status page.

I have also tried using acl_users.getUser(REQUEST.username).authenticate(REQUEST.password, RESPOND). Even though I have the right username and password zope will pop up a query box asking me the input the username and password again for three times as if I input the wrong thing. At the end zope tells me that I am not autherized to use autenticate() method and denied me access.

Can some on help me with these two problem please...

Yahoo! Mail Mobile