Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the very delayed reply.

Jeff Luke wrote:
The how-to article "Zope Page Templates: Getting Started" by Evan Simpson would be very useful except that several of the examples appear to have been interpreted by Zope before display, rendering them, rather than presenting them as template text.

Yeah, I see that too. I've had a look at it and I'm afraid I have no idea why it's not rending some of the text. The text can't be executed, since it's stored in a Document not a page template, which makes it all the more baffling as to why some of the original text isn't showing :-S

I'm CC'ing in another list where hopefully more people are listening and someone might be able t ofigure out what's going on...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk