Andrew Sawyers wrote:

Nothing has changed in the cache tier for sometime, so it's possible someone
went into the ZMI and added things to the HTTP Accerlated Cache Manager -
otherwise, I setup a default squid pattern match, that if the host is
zope.org and there are no headers, don't cache!

well ok - i have jet to understand why the News and Products listing frontpage is not updatable for anonymous (news items turned up just recently for manager access).

see, we have a hotfix to announce and people won't get the news it the pages don't update...

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org