For now, I've edited the Products page,
to havs static links to the 2.8.3 windows and source releases.  I don't
know if this is good enough.  If it isn't, let me know and I'll try to hack more
pages. Sigh.

Chris Withers wrote:
Is there nothing we can help Andreas to do to purge the caches when he does a release so Michael doesn't have to deal with everyone who gets the "insufficient priveleges" message?

I wonder how many people are actually turning away from Zope due to the shocking state of

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:

Dieter Fischer wrote:

even when I'm logged in.

Hi Dieter,
this is a caching problem we experience sometimes when new releases are published.

Please use
for now - the other link should be accessible within a few hours.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation