Chris Withers wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:

I made an attempt to document the hardware setup.  I announced this
a long time ago.  If you have the right privileges, you can:

  svn co svn+ssh://

I don't think it's up to date, but it does reflect at least a partial
reality.  I wish this would be kept up to date. :/

Yay! I have system docs now. Apologies to Andrew for not knowing these existed *blush*

 >> Anyway, I'm going to go and beat some walls down with my head. Hope
 >> the changes I've made help even a little...
 > Much thanks Chris!

Michael, have you noticed this making any difference?

Works atm, the next zope release will show ...