Hi,

I had some time today to go over the material available and here are some preliminary comments on structure:

Zope is strong on CMS, no doubt, but many people use it for other things and I think Zope 3 in particular has a lot of potential for all kinds of applications. While I realize it would be too general to say Zope can do anything, I think focusing too much on CMS apps can turn away some newcomers.

Maybe why and where are also questions likely to be answered. As in why use Zope and where is Zope used.

One question that people asks all the time about Zope 2 is, given the varied tools available for the developer (ZPT, DTML, ZSQL, Python scripts, TTW development, etc.), when is it advisable to use each and how? That is, best practices. I know about several developers that think Zope 2 is the worst ever web application environment because they used it in the worst possible way and got burned.

Carlos de la Guardia