I have some comments about the idea of a Zope newsletter. Though it would be nice to have one, a newsletter may be too formal an undertaking for a community site.

There was a time when the zope.org site presented a feature called Zope Weekly News, where the name "weekly" comes from a loose definition of week which refers to any period of days longer than a week and shorter than a year.

I think a community site that tries to do newsletters takes the risk of going the way of ZWN. Unless someone is paid to do this, I think we better not do it. A blog should be enough and even those aren't that easy to keep updated.

We could also compile automatically some news items, Releases and announcements and call them the newsletter.

Carlos de la Guardia