Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 12:31:28PM +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
| Good analysis, Carlos. I agree that keeping a newsletter up to date on a | weekly basis is very hard to do, and it may indeed be a good idea to | instead try something else that is more automatic. | | is indeed a good start. Luckily Michael Haubenwallner of | planetzope is a datamunger, and is working on involving other sources of | news, such as zope related links.

On a unrelated note, I've seen some checkins on the z3-base about some
zopeweb project. I haven't seen any mention of it on this list though
so what's the intent of that?

Congratulations, you're now member of our secret conspiracy! You're the first one who discovered about it without hearing directly from me. Inevitable once we started talking on this list. :)

See here for the details:

Feel free to join in and help us write some more text.

P.S. We're working in the shadows for now, so please don't announce that we're doing it to the whole world. We first want something to show for it.