Andrew Sawyers wrote:
Ok, realize this is a hard approach for my style.  :)  I would like to
see coordinated progress, so when 1 item is finished we're not waiting
on yet another.  If you see this is the best approach, I'm not going to
stifle it - as I've got fairly limited resources to do much at this
point.  I'll ping you all in IRC to see how I can assist making
continued progress.

Good point. I just want to prevent us getting carried away with technology issues and forget the content/presentation in the process. As a bunch of techies, we are at risk. If we keep this in mind however, and we can make solid steps forward on the server issue, sure, let's get going with the other pieces.