baiju m wrote:
* we need start collecting Zope 3 documentation we can put online. We
need to mine what's there online right now, approach the creators with a
proposal for a new home (we could even have a mockup of it all in the
grand new design, see next point), and process the documents so we can
include it.

I hereby submitt my artilce. The license can be changed to  ZPL or
public domain status or whatever you use.

ReST source:

Can we check this into the zopeweb repository?

If you want access to the svn, please contact Philipp von Weitershausen on that and tell him I sent you. :)