Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

I started work on a new layout with Andrew Sawyers a few months ago. I'm more than happy to continue.

The designs are standards based. Please send any comments, feedback along. Thanks.

I think this is a pretty good start, great! (and I saw this mockup before, I'm just getting lost keeping track of everything, sorry!)

It is, unsurprisingly, rather inspired by the contents of the existing I want to remove a lot of the links on the homepage (or somehow make them less prominent?) which might change the design. The structure of a new site would also influence things.

Login option would just disappear. I wouldn't call it 'Zope community' either, just "Zope"; we explicitly want to move away from a community website.