Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
I'm preparing to run a zope newsletter from the planetzope.org site. If needed it could be (re)integrated with the new zopeweb at any time.

Sounds like a good plan. You're willing to do the work, and we have a venue (planetzope.org). We can integrate it with zopeweb when we're ready. Thanks!

I have created http://del.icio.us/zope3 to collect bookmarks of
zope3 docs, tutorials and packages/applications.

I'd like to share that account with interested persons
(contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Is it okay if I just 'for' a lot of those links I have already to that account? Then you can evaluate whether you're interested in actually taking them up.