Followup to:
 zope web status report 2006-02-06
 http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-web/2006-February/003676.html

Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Do we really want to add to the confusion by throwing in old Zope 2
> documentation, that still refers to Zope 2.6 and has one gazillion very
> confusing in-line text comments?

Thats why i set the preliminary structure of the documentation section to::

  Documentation
  -------------

  Base Zope documentation:

  - What's new in {Zope2|3|CMF|Five} releases
  - ZopeBook
  - ZDG
  - z3 static API docs
  - Zope3Book

  Extended Zope documentation:

  - Article DB (tags/keywords)
  - Best-of-zope.org (Historical Docs)

(see: http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/functionality.txt)

It is all about (re)using existing documentation and create an 'article-db' for the new ones.

Second, i'd ask you to contribute a listing of documents (content) that should be included with the article-db (this is more productive than complaining about 'ZopeBook cruft').

> Not sure if it's relevant, but the PloneHelpCenter that runs
> http://plone.org/documentation is of course open source. :)

This requires plone, which is no option atm.

Michael

// see all docs at http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m