Martijn Faassen wrote:
Besides brochure-style information, I'm less confident about presenting up to date documentation on Zope 2, however. If we get people to edit the Zope 2 documentation for inclusion, then I'm all for it. I have my doubts that we'll get enough community interest in doing so however, but I'd love to be wrong about that.

If you could get it is some simple format that's svn'ed and easilly editable/updateable, I'd love to chip in when I can.

No-one has every wanted to get that initial step done though :-/