Chris Withers wrote:

Tonico Strasser wrote:

IMHO, the most important change for reducing visual design complexity, is to get rid of the /Members section, including log in/log out, and the whole TTW content management system.

I think it's much easier to add and update content with SVN. (This would also effectively eliminate the SPAM problem.)

Although you loose the place that many people use to store their products for distribution :-/

Oh well, if this new thing actually works, I guess the trade off is worth it...

If we cannot make it work in Zope 2 or 3, maybe we should use rails ;-)

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark
IT's Mad Science