About printing. The CSS for printable pages has not been added yet. The pages will be printer freindly (inluding menus).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Sawyers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Brad Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope-web@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [ZWeb] Version 3

>---
>I have bigger questions though.
>
>1. Does the page print well?
Dunno, a print css would solve this easily.

>2. Is the site to represent -both- Zope2 and Zope3, or just Zope3?
>Wit mentions of Plone, CMF and Zope Products on the drop-down menus,
>it seems to be targeted at Zope2.
It has always been in my scope of trying to direct this to focus on Zope
the technology, not a specific zope version.

>3. On those drop-down menus, lose the constant prefix "Zope".  For
>example, under "Business", we don't need "Zope Training", just
>"Training".
Drop down menus are placeholders - there is actually structre in svn we
are going to be using on the live site.

>4. Re the copyright at the bottom - shouldn't that be Zope Foundation >instead?\
There is no Zope Foundation yet.  Suppose it likely should be when it is
formed.

>5. I like the drop-down menus, although they won't print.
Do we care?  Can this be handled in css?

Andrew