Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
 > Andrew Sawyers wrote:
 >> Maybe we don't have login on these pages; maybe use a different url for
 >> 'managing' the site:  manager.zope.org or something which adds in an
 >> additional skin which includes these macros.  Just an idea.
 > How would normal users go about submitting news and product releases?
 > Where would they upload the files?

Its been a misunderstanding. There are normal users and product releases in current zope.org, but that might change in the future 'zopeweb' and thats what Andrew was talking about in his reply.

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. But release space for software and addition of news is about all zope.org is currently used for. I think this is an important use case to cater for in the future...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk